Over the years of establishment and development KONAR Industrial Group has grown from the producer of fasteners and pipeline components to one of the leaders in the oil and gas engineering industry, while simultaneously becoming the leading company group of heavy engineering industry among private companies.
KONAR has competences in engineering and machining. A number of joint ventures have been founded with the Russian and foreign companies. The company group produces products for oil and gas, general and heavy engineering, and marine industries. Production of foreign partner has been localized. KONAR produces and delivers products produced in accordance with international standards for export.
KONAR INDUSTRIAL GROUP
- BVK LLC — Russian-Italian foundry producing complex casing and cover components up to 25 tons/pcs, Chelyabinsk.
- Modern Forging Technologies LLC is a high-tech facility for forging of cast ingots weighing up to 30 tons. Location — Chelyabinsk.
- Forging Plant LLC — forging plant for production of steel forgings in stamps using hot-forming technique. Kamyshin, Volgograd region.
Machinery production and engineering:
- KONAR JSC – production of complex parts and assemblies for oil and gas industry, shipbuilding, power machine building. It is comprised of machining and assembling workshop with the biggest fleet of machining equipment (lathes Pama, Trevisan, Tacchi etc), heat treatment workshop, workshop of hot-forming presses Hatebur. The multifunctional machining center Waldrich Coburg Taurus is used within localization of production of equipment for shipbuilding. Location — Chelyabinsk.
- Research and Development (R&D) center – Konar LLC is a center of special competencies of KONAR Industrial group (scientific, research, engineering etc.). A powerful laboratory complex is designed for mechanical, chemical, dynamic testing of equipment, metallographic examination, strength and technological calculations. It is equipped with an assembly and testing complex, a coordinate-measuring laboratory Zeiss, high-level means for non-destructive examination (X-ray, ultrasonic, penetrant). The only cryogenic test bench in the Russian Federation operates on the basis of R&D-Konar (project investor — KONAR JSC, general contractor – Ventil, Holland, technology partner — Linde AG). Location – Chelyabinsk.
- JV KONAR-Cimolai LLC — Russian-Italian facility producing complex and large metal structures. Chelyabinsk.
- KONAR-ORION LLC — Russian-Italian facility of pipeline valves for low-temperature media. Chelyabinsk.
- Energy Engineering Structures Plant JSC (ESCON) — production of power towers and metal structures for power generating industry. Yuzhnouralsk.
- Office in Moscow.
- KONAR SPB LLC — representative office of KONAR JSC in Saint Petersburg.
- Konar – Samara LLC — representative office of KONAR JSC in Samara.
- Konar – Perm LLC —representative office of KONAR JSC in Perm.